This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds a visibility column to the block admin screen.
One of the difficulties with managing drupal sites is that over time the block admin page gets very cluttered. There are often dozens of blocks in a region, each with different visibility settings. This makes it very difficult to determine which blocks show up on which pages.
This module adds a column to the block admin page and lists the visibility settings. It works with all the core settings and can be extended by contrib modules.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen provides digital strategy, agile enterprise Drupal development and Internet marketing services. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,173 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,545
- Last modified: January 7, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.