This module adds a set of global permissions for creating, viewing, moving, enabling, disabling and configuring blocks as well as permissions at the individual block level. These permissions only affect the admin interface, front-end view access is handled in core.
Block Access is a companion module to other access control modules, such as:
- http://drupal.org/project/content_access - Control access to content
- http://drupal.org/project/node_access - Control access to nodes
- http://drupal.org/project/nodeaccess - Control access to nodes
- http://www.drupal.org/project/menu_access - Control access to menus
- http://www.drupal.org/project/admin_access - Control access to admin pages