Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module adds a set of global permissions for creating, viewing, moving, enabling, disabling and configuring blocks as well as permissions at the individual block level. These permissions only affect the admin interface, front-end view access is handled in core.
Block Access is a companion module to other access control modules, such as:
- http://drupal.org/project/content_access - Control access to content
- http://drupal.org/project/node_access - Control access to nodes
- http://drupal.org/project/nodeaccess - Control access to nodes
- http://www.drupal.org/project/menu_access - Control access to menus
- http://www.drupal.org/project/admin_access - Control access to admin pages
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 5,336 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 34,448
- Last modified: October 8, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.