Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module introduces a Statistics API, allowing developers and contributed modules a way to collect, limit, and route custom access statistics and data.
For Administrators and Site Builders
- Customize what data is collected on each page visit
- Limit where and for whom data is collected
- Use Views (of type "access log") to generate custom reports using your custom data
- Download modules that add and extend the above functionality (see below)
Modules for additional functionality
- IP Geolocation Views and Maps - Collect and report on geolocation data.
- Syslog Access - Avoid the database and write access statistics directly to syslog.
- New Relic Insights - Decorate Transactions with access log and better statistics fields
- See better_statistics.api.php on how to declare custom statistics fields.
This module depends on the core Statistics module for data collection and ctools for its API handling capabilities.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,231 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,231
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.