Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Syslog Access compliments the core Syslog module by routing access statistics and logs to syslog (in addition to Syslog's routing of Watchdog), allowing you to use your favorite log management software or service (like Splunk, Loggly, etc.) to visualize, analyze, and manage your access log.
You can also disable database logging to help scale your Drupal installation.
- Better Statistics (7.x-1.3 or higher)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability, Statistics
- Reported installs: 167 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,827
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.