Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Better Messages is a very simple module that provides "Popup-like" Drupal messages.
Better Messages intends to let you control where and how you want to see your Drupal messages! Combine different animations and override
better_messages.tpl.php to create your custom look.
Here is a comparison chart outlining the feature-sets of several modules similar to Better Messages: http://groups.drupal.org/node/51088
This module provides a simple interface to alter the default Drupal messages! Currently it allows you to do the following:
- Control the position and width of the popup message relative to screen.
- Control the animation for opening, and for closing the popup message.
- Enable or disable popup messages at specific pages.
- Works with AHAH submits. COOL!!
- Override the popup message by coping and altering
better_messages.tpl.phpinto your theme directory.
- Override the popup message CSS by coping and altering
better_messages.cssfile in your theme directory.
- Optional dependency on jQuery UI module which can make the message draggable.
- Control countdown timer for auto closing messages.
- Cross browser support! Works with any browser you can possible imagine.
Better Messages implements a standard jQuery implementation without other module dependencies.
Module has conflict issue with Commerce add to cart confirmation module (https://www.drupal.org/node/2058879)
Better Messages for Drupal 8
Drupal 8 is now in beta and we try to keep Better Messages 8.x-1.x-dev working for them.
If someone test/use this module and provide feedback we will be very thankful.
Please use the issue queue for anything in mind, I accept all suggestions and comments. :)
This module is sponsored and developed by Vardot.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,540 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 53,801
- Last modified: July 19, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.