Posted by swim on
- Supports sqlite, mysql, pgsql and dblib
- Supports compression gzip and bzip2
- Tracks local export history
- Supports a large option set as found in mysqldump
- Allows backups to be exported locally or downloaded directly
- Supports stored procedures
- Include and exclude tables on export
- Drupal console integration, backup with options
Cron integration, backup on schedule
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Import/Export, Utility
- Reported installs: 198 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,786
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.