Adds support for the Autogrow plugin for CKEditor.
This will let you configure settings to dictate when the CKEditor will grow vertically (and how far) as the user enters content into it. This is mainly a UX enhancement for editors.
- Download the plugin from http://ckeditor.com/addon/autogrow. Must be at least version 4.5.11
- Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries).
- Enable the CKEditor Autogrow module in the Drupal admin.
- Configure your CKEditor format(s) to enable autogrow, and change some default configuration for it.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 88 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,957
- Last modified: September 16, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.