This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is replacement for the Drupal archive.module which was available in Drupal core in Drupal 4.7.x and previous versions. Drupal 5/6 will no longer receive improved features. All new features will be developed for 7.x only.
- Simple calendar block that displays current month and links to archive pages for days with posts
- Allows sorting all nodes by date and node type
Roadmap for version 7.x-2.0:
Proper integration with Views for the different archive pages.
- Weekly archive module: http://drupal.org/project/week
- Views module (much more general): http://drupal.org/project/views
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 1,707 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 48,740
- Last modified: 22 February 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.