Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a simple interface that allows registered users to use a login name which is different than their username.
Users can add, edit, or delete an alternate login name. Administrators can also assign an alternate login name when creating user accounts, and there is an option to allow users to select an alternate login name upon registration.
To use, simply enable the module, then visit the user edit page. Enter the alternate login name in the 'Alternate Login' textfield, and save.
Note that users can still login with their normal username--this just adds the option of another login name. Also note that an alternate login name may not be equivalent to any other current alternate login name, nor any current username.
Creates possibilities around Drupal's username and display name.
The username can be autopopulated from the user id, the address module's name fields, or from a callback of your choosing.
Use tokens to control the display name (install the token module for best effect!)
Finally it login is also permitted using the user ID or email fields. Also see Login Toboggan
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 393 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,411
- Last modified: January 29, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.