Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The LoginToboggan module offers several modifications of the Drupal login system in an external module by offering the following features and usability improvements:
- Allow users to login using either their username OR their e-mail address.
- Allow users to login immediately.
- Provide a login form on Access Denied pages for non-logged-in (anonymous) users.
- Customize the registration form with two e-mail fields to ensure accuracy.
- Optionally redirect the user to a specific page when using the 'immediate login' feature.
- Optionally redirect the user to a specific page upon validation of their e-mail address.
- Optionally display a user message indicating a successful login.
- Optionally combine both the login and registration form on one page.
- Optionally have unvalidated users purged from the system at a pre-defined interval (please read the CAVEATS section of INSTALL.txt for important information on configuring this feature!).
- Integrates with Rules module to do various tasks when a user validates via email validation process (see http://drupal.org/node/880904 for an example)
The Drupal core 7.35/6.35 update had an API change that broke LoginToboggan compatibility.
Sites running Drupal 7.35 or greater should update to the LoginToboggan 7.x-1.5 immediately.
Sites running Drupal 6.35 or greater should update to the LoginToboggan 6.x-1.11 immediately.
Primarily, we are focused on getting all currently critical or RTBC issues reviewed, triaged, and committed, see.
Following is important information about how this module is maintained
- Support requests will only be responded to if they deal with the development of the module, or possibly its use with another module. End users should consult the forums or IRC chat rooms or hire a consultant for support.
- I'm committed to fixing bugs that I can reproduce on my local installation, using only a clean Drupal core install and the module. I will not spend time investigating problems caused by another contributed module.
- I'm committed to providing new releases when
- A security hole has been discovered and fixed
- A critical bug has been discovered and fixed
- Enough non-critical bugs have been fixed to reasonably warrant a release
- I'm committed to having a stable release for all officially supported versions of Drupal.
- Feature requests will generally not be responded to, unless either
- A well-conceived and tested patch is provided, in my judgement the feature makes sense to add to the module, and won't create a lot of maintenance overhead.
- Sponsorship/funding for the feature is provided
Sponsors & Developers
Created by Chad Phillips
Currently maintained by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 63,358 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 651,600
- Last modified: September 30, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.