This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Alerts module provides a means for managing alert banners that may need to appear on a site. The alerts can be placed in several ways including placing a block on the page, placing a place-holder on the page for a client-side include to attach to or using edge-side includes. In this way it is very flexible for sites using heavy caching schemes to still have alerts placed or removed in a timely manner.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,743
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.