ABC is an advanced responsive, "mobile first", HTML5 theme developed by Dr. Radut, with layout and style configuration options built in that you can control through Drupal's UI. It uses Yahoo Pure.css, a powerful responsive CSS framework and also fully supports right to left languages. Pure is ridiculously tiny. The entire set of modules clocks in at 4.0KB minified and gzipped. The theme validates HTML5, it is cross-browser compatible, and it complies with WAVE and FAE.
7.x-4.x is a complete redesign made with mobile in mind: compatible, light and fast.
Here you can try a live responsive demo and play with the theme's settings.
- 1, 2, or 3 column layout with customizable widths using Yahoo Pure.css Framework (http://purecss.io);
- 16 block regions;
- Many color options for: logo, background, titles, blocks, menu items + custom settings;
- Advanced SEO optimization;
- Round corners for page elements and menus;
- Block icons;
- Page icons;
- Drop-down primary links menu;
- Primary/secondary links menu position (center, left, right);
- Helpful body classes (unique classes for each page, term, website section, etc.);
- Full breadcrumb;
- Possibility to change "Submitted by" display on all nodes;
- Bi-directional right to left (RTL) theming;
- Works perfect in Multilingual installations.
Advanced theme settings features
Pure grid settings
- Responsive CSS files served from Yahoo CDN or locally;
- Layout with fluid or fixed width;
- Customizable width for First and Second sidebars;
- Responsive or Non-responsive layout;
- Feature to choose the blocks visible on mobile devices.
Layout and other settings
- Latin alphabet logos in 5 colors;
- Layout width - adaptive, fixed and fluid width with responsive layouts for mobile devices;
- Background settings - background image, 5 colors, with static or fixed position;
- Site name and node title in 5 colors;
- Block settings - 6 Title color settings, and themed blocks for sidebars and user regions;
- Buildt in multi-level drop-down menu, left, center or right positioned;
- Duplicate the Main Menu at the bottom of the page;
- Menu items in 9 colors , including different colors for the first and last items;
- Tertiary menu built in;
- 3 font size settings;
- Page icons - choose a layout with or without page icons;
- Rounded corners - option to have rounded corners in all browsers but older IE;
- No-followed login/register links;
- Breadcrumb - display or not;
- Change "Submitted by" display on all nodes, site-wide;
- Social links - Display various social links at the bottom of the page.
Theme development settings
- Rebuild theme registry on every page, during theme development;
- Site ID body class - useful in a multi-site environment.