ABC is an advanced HTML5 theme developed by Dr. Radut, with layout and style configuration options built in that you can control through Drupal's UI, to be ideal for a wide range of sites, from blogs to corporate sites. It is a RTL ready theme having features that fully support right to left languages.
Starting with version 7.x-3.x, ABC theme validates HTML5/CSS3 with no errors.
Here you can try a live demo and play with the theme's settings.
- 1, 2, or 3 column layout with adaptive width based on "The Jello Mold Piefecta Layout";
- 20 collapsible block regions;
- Many color options for: logo, background, titles, menu items, blocks, etc.;
- Advanced SEO optimization;
- Built-in IE6 transparent PNG fix;
- Fixed or variable width sidebars;
- Round corners for page elements and main menu;
- Page and block icons;
- jQuery Drop-down menu;
- Helpful body classes (unique classes for each page, term, website section, browser, etc.);
- Full breadcrumb;
- Possibility to change "Submitted by" display on all nodes;
- Bi-directional right to left (RTL) theming;
- Works perfect in multilingual installations.
Advanced theme settings features
- Latin alphabet logos in 5 colors;
- Layout width - adaptive, fixed and fluid width for responsive layouts for mobile devices;
- Sidebars layout - fixed width or variable width sidebars;
- Background settings - background image set in 5 colors with static or fixed position;
- Site name and node title in 5 colors;
- Static menu or multi-level SuckerFish like drop-down menu, left or right positioned;
- Menu items colors can be choose from 9 colors, including different colors for first and last items;
- Tertiary menu built in;
- Block settings - 6 Title color settings, and themed blocks for sidebars and user regions;
- 3 font size settings;
- Page icons - choose a layout with or without page icons;
- Rounded corners - option to have rounded corners in all browsers but IE6;
- No-followed login/register links;
- Social links;
- Breadcrumb - display or not;
- Change "Submitted by" display on all nodes, site-wide;
Theme development settings
- Rebuild theme registry on every page, during theme development;
- Site ID body class - usefull in a multisite environment.