Zero Point is an advanced responsive, "mobile first", HTML5 theme developed by Dr. Radut, with layout and style configuration options built in that you can control through Drupal's UI. It uses Yahoo Pure.css, a powerful responsive CSS framework and also fully supports right to left languages. Pure is ridiculously tiny. The entire set of modules clocks in at 4.0KB minified and gzipped.
Zero Point branches
- 1, 2, or 3 column layout with customizable widths using Yahoo Pure.css Framework;
- 15 block regions;
- 8 colour styles + themer setting;
- Advanced SEO optimization;
- Round corners for page elements and menus;
- Block icons;
- Page icons;
- Drop-down primary links menu;
- Primary links menu position (center, left, right);
- Helpful body classes (unique classes for each page, term, website section, browser, etc.);
- Full breadcrumb;
- Possibility to change "Submitted by" display on all nodes;
- Bi-directional right to left (RTL) theming;
- Works perfect in Multilingual installations.
Advanced theme settings features
Pure grid settings
- Responsive CSS files served from Yahoo CDN or locally;
- Layout with fluid or fixed width;
- Customizable width for First and Second sidebars;
- Responsive or Non-responsive layout;
- Feature to choose the blocks visible on mobile devices.
Layout and other settings
- 8 color style options: Zero Point (default), Sky, Nature, Ivy, Ink, Sangue, Lime and Themer;
- Themed blocks;
- Block icons - 32x32 pixel or 48x48 pixels icons for the themed blocks;
- Page icons - choose a layout with or without page icons;
- Drop-down menu position - left, center or right;
- Duplicate the Main Menu at the bottom of the page;
- 2 font size settings;
- Rounded corners - Option to have rounded corners in all browsers but IE6-8;
- Header image rotator;
- No-followed login/register links;
- Breadcrumb - display or not;
- Change "Submitted by" display on all nodes, site-wide;
- Social links - Display various social links at the bottom of the page.
Theme development settings
- Rebuild theme registry on every page, during theme development;
- Site ID body class - useful in a multisite environment.
To know more, read Zero Point handbook.