Zero Point is an advanced HTML5 theme developed by Dr. Radut, with layout and style configuration options built in that you can control through Drupal's UI, to be ideal for a wide range of sites. It fully supports right to left languages.
Starting with version 7.x-3.x, Zero Point theme validates HTML5/CSS3 with no errors.
- 1, 2, or 3 column layout with adaptive width based on "The Jello Mold Piefecta Layout";
- 17+1 collapsible block regions;
- 8 colour styles + themer setting;
- Advanced SEO optimization;
- built-in IE transparent PNG fix;
- Fixed / Variable width sidebars (optional);
- Round corners for page elements and primary menu (optional);
- Block icons (optional);
- Page icons (optional);
- SuckerFish Drop-down primary links menu (optional);
- Primary links menu position (center, left, right);
- Helpful body classes (unique classes for each page, term, website section, browser, etc.);
- Full breadcrumb;
- Possibility to change "Submitted by" display on all nodes;
- Bi-directional right to left (RTL) theming;
- Works perfect in Multilingual installations.
Advanced theme settings features
- Style - Choose a colour palette from 8 options: Zero Point (default), Sky, Nature, Ivy, Ink, Sangue, Lime and Themer. More color options to come.
- Layout width - adaptive, fluid and fixed width;
- Sidebars layout - Fixed width or variable width sidebars;
- Themed blocks
- Block icons - Choose between none, 32x32 pixel and 48x48 pixels icons, positive or negative icons;
- Page icons - Choose a layout with or without page icons;
- Menu type - Two-level Static or SuckerFish drop-down menu;
- Menu position - Left, center or right;
- 2 font size settings;
- Rounded corners - Option to have rounded corners in all browsers but IE;
- Header image rotator;
- No-followed login/register links.
- Social links;
- Breadcrumb - display or not;
- Change "Submitted by" display on all nodes, site-wide;
Theme development settings
- Rebuild theme registry on every page, during theme development;
- Site ID body class - useful in a multisite environment.
To know more, read Zero Point handbook.