Posted by hunmonk on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 23:18
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-7--1-0-ALPHA2:
- remove unnecessary code causing fatal error.
- use #theme element for logged in block.
- use $_GLOBALS['user'] where appropriate.
- better check for no password.
- rollback of #48438 due to core's change in #437930.
- #633386 by Dave Reid: Cleanup menu paths and arguments.
- user interface changes per #546356
- switch to using user_pass_rehash() for validation hashs.
- remove hard-coded numeric deltas from blocks, per core change.
- leverage newly added user_delete_multiple function to purge unvalidated users.
- #739996 by quicksketch: Use 'Sentence case' for settings page
- update link to admin'ing roles.
- #769900 by hunmonk, miro_dietiker: redirect on invalid email validation.
- #765994 by hunmonk: Non-authenticated role is hidden in user profile form even when 'Set password' is unchecked
- hide the auth user checkbox on the user edit screen if the user is in the pre-auth role -- reduces UI confusion.
- #773626 by hunmonk: Disabling Display of Login Block creates PHP Notices, block settings missing.
- remove dead menu caching code.
- logintoboggan_main_settings has extraneous form_state arg
- remove dead code for predicting if account form was wrapped in a fieldset or not.
- #863890 by hunmonk: user_register value default has changed, contants for its values. thanks to rfay for the tipoff.
Official release from tag: