Posted by Wim Leers on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 23:08
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-6--3-1:
- #757764 by Monzer Emam: A RTL arrow image
- Fixed #768618: Bug in Term Permissions support for Hierarchical Select Taxonomy
- Added a new troubleshooting entry to the README based on #538022: when you get the JS alert: "Received an invalid response from the server.", you should make sure that the page the form is on is not being cached.
- Fixed #774264 by roderik: Glitch when level labels not filled
- #830778 by randallknutson: Add support for limiting to vocabularies by module name in an exposed HS filter
- Fix notices when creating a new vocabulary: don't add the Hierarchical Select settings at that time.
- Fix notices in the common config form.
- Fixed #683574 by miruoss: Localized taxonomy terms not retrieved, HS is empty of terms for language other than default.
- Fixed #619726: Ensure normal (non-HS) taxonomy form items get translated via i18n
Official release from tag: