Make sure your cache gets cleared after this update. If you run into any issues resaving your slideshow settings may correct it.
There are changes to the css classes in a few places. If you have styled your slideshow make sure to check your css to see if it still works. Specifically the activeSlide class is no longer on the a tag of the thumbnail. It is now on the div tag. So if your css has a.activeSlide change it to .activeSlide a
Views Slideshow ThumbnailHover requires Views 2.7+
- Hides controls when less than 2 slides
- Added ability to set the slideshow paused by default.
- Allow the thumbnails in SingleFrame be able to be linked to the node.
Important Bug Fixes
- Improved support for caching.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0:
- #777124 by redndahead: Fixed Teasers will only display last.
- Follow up to #479018 fix pause on thumbnailhover by relectiondigital|redndahead
- #782166 by RoloDMonkey: Added Patch for 'first' and 'last' classes on pager
- #787280 by portulaca: Fixed Resume isn't translatable.
- #781536 by fearlsgroove: Fixed Conditionally hidden options forms for
slideshow style plugin no longer work.
- #788942 by hefox: Fixed Hide controls when less than 2 slides.
- Error for timeout displaying on speed
- #365426 by redndahead | dragonwize: Added Start slideshows on last viewed item.
- #629126 by redndahead | Kakulash: Click to Node in SingleFrame.
- #757510 by redndahead | squarecandy: Added Pause by default.
- #386132 by redndahead | intyms: Added Make Previous & Next Button unclickable
- #793934 by redndahead | sethcohn: Fixed Field output rewrite uses info from
previous slide when using ThumbnailHover.
- Upgrade version of jquery cycle
- #571224 by hadsie, redndahead: Problem with $id variable when overriding