Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Make sure your cache gets cleared after this update. If you run into any issues resaving your slideshow settings may correct it.
There are changes to the css classes in a few places. If you have styled your slideshow make sure to check your css to see if it still works. Specifically the activeSlide class is no longer on the a tag of the thumbnail. It is now on the div tag. So if your css has a.activeSlide change it to .activeSlide a
Views Slideshow ThumbnailHover requires Views 2.7+
- Hides controls when less than 2 slides
- Added ability to set the slideshow paused by default.
- Allow the thumbnails in SingleFrame be able to be linked to the node.
Important Bug Fixes
- Improved support for caching.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0:
- #777124 by redndahead: Fixed Teasers will only display last.
- Follow up to #479018 fix pause on thumbnailhover by relectiondigital|redndahead
- #782166 by RoloDMonkey: Added Patch for 'first' and 'last' classes on pager
- #787280 by portulaca: Fixed Resume isn't translatable.
- #781536 by fearlsgroove: Fixed Conditionally hidden options forms for
slideshow style plugin no longer work.
- #788942 by hefox: Fixed Hide controls when less than 2 slides.
- Error for timeout displaying on speed
- #365426 by redndahead | dragonwize: Added Start slideshows on last viewed item.
- #629126 by redndahead | Kakulash: Click to Node in SingleFrame.
- #757510 by redndahead | squarecandy: Added Pause by default.
- #386132 by redndahead | intyms: Added Make Previous & Next Button unclickable
- #793934 by redndahead | sethcohn: Fixed Field output rewrite uses info from
previous slide when using ThumbnailHover.
- Upgrade version of jquery cycle
- #571224 by hadsie, redndahead: Problem with $id variable when overriding