* Added detection of deliberate language switching by user. This works with the standard Drupal language switcher block, and any other methods which generated links in such a way that HOOK_translation_link_alter will be called. Also works with the standard links to translations typically shown on node pages, and any other links which have class='translation-link' set. Adds ?multilink=switch to those links, which is then checked via hook_init.
* Added 'format_test' mode which makes it easier to test input formats before enabling other filter modules.
* Fixed #769076 - Bug in InsertNode regexp.
* Added support for LinoDef and Link-node formats.
* Removed config 'use_alias' option, now always done for urls (not for node tags such as PathFilter and InsertNode).
* Fixed: 'absolute' setting was not initialised correctly on config form.
New in 1.1 - support for other modules that deal with node links (currently PathFilter and InsertNode) plus handling of Markdown and simple HTML links. It effectively adds "multilingual link" functionality to those methods of linking/including other nodes.