Download drush-All-Versions-2.1.tar.gztar.gz 78.33 KB
Download drush-All-Versions-2.1.zipzip 99.67 KB
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0:
- #493456 by guidot. three tiny errors in drush help dl Examples ... Also a text improvement.
- #436782 hutch, Senpai - fixing table.inc download destination and help text
- #503328 - fix drush cron due to drush shutdown exiting. register exit helper in drush_shutdown. Thanks david goode
- #436782 - Senpai - improved error message with table.inc download fail.
- #533496 ZoFreX - Drush does not like being invoked from a path that contains spaces
- #500324 dman - fails to download install profile in proper location. Incorrect path.
- #549918 by jonhatten. Allow to run a command if required bootstrap phase is lower or equal to current phase.
- #499420 by hanoii. --svnsync and --svncommit not working.
- #506250 by Jaza and Gary Feldman. Cygwin robustness.
- #537280 by jasonn1234. D7 compatibility. This gets almost all commands except for the pm commands. help wanted.
- Add cvs credentials options for cvs package handler
- Automatically log values for all timers at end of command. Requires --debug to see them. useful for commands like migrate that use drupal's timer API.
- #459572 by dcaillibaud and guidot. yellow unreadable on white background terminal.
- #499758 by austinDev. Prompt abort before user can answer.
- #487990 by miro_dietiker and jonhattan. mkdir error.
- #563702 by moshe weitzman. use double quote and apostrophe in help text.
- #297611 by doug green and moshe weitzman. Store the original working dir before changing into drupal root.
- #490880 by bdwelle. make drush script pass params to called script.
- #559512 by moshe weitzman. Add drush_find_php() helper function and use it is simpletest and update commands. In the future this function might become a utility and instead on gets its value with drush_get_context().
- #581870 by moshe weitzman. 'Your command line PHP installation is too old. Drush requires at least PHP ' . DRUSH_MINIMUM_PHP
- #574352 by moshe weitzman. Support --help option.
- #578448 by hanoii. in drushrc.php does not work because it gets re-initialized in DRUPAL_BOOTSTRAP_CONFIGURATION.
- Doxygen for drush_die() and drush_print() indicates that now that drush_set_error() and drush_log() are usually preferred instead.
- Modernize uninstall command for d7
- #485272 by John Morahan. drush cron reports success unconditionally
- #488000 by John Morahan. A Drupal installation directory could not be found
- #539602 by moshe weitzman. drush enable/disable can't be used with drush_invoke.
- #515614 by moshe weitzman. Get error message when trying to enable module that's already enabled.
- #570354 by moshe weitzman. Selecting a specific database when building db spec from settings file.
- #536104 by moshe weitzman. use drush_invoke('updatedb') instead of drush_backend_invoke() in update command.
- #592090by John Morahan. Quick fix for uninstall on d5/d6.
- #586466. Remove shebang from drush.php. You should use the drush scell script, or call 'php drush.php' instead.
- Slightly better drush_print() docs.
- #535658 by moshe weitzman. pass severity parameter to watchdog. refactor for d7.
- #549494 by acstewart and moshe weitzman. Support for command aliases. Nice.
- #592652 by mikeryan. properly support #abort in updatedb command.
- #488058 by mikeryan. optional --nocolor global option. useful on windows, apparently.
- Remove --php from global options since it is rarely needed and might get removed soon. Put --help there instead.
- Add defaults for aliases and examples elements
- #591814 by srhaber and own barton. Make http:// prefix optional for --url option
- #488058 by smk-ka. Automatically disable coloring of log messages when using windows command shell.
- #506448 by legion80. Could not open input file. drush.php
- #596338 by Owen Barton and Moshe Weitzman. Fix args for updatecode and update.
- #488058 by smk-ka. Don't run tput if it unlikely to be helpful.
- #600102 by John Morahan. search status and reindex commands.
- #602182 by John Morahan. updatedb should clear cache.
- #570890 by grendzy. Enable MySQL autocomplete in 'sql cli' (--auto-rehash)
- #529114 - dugh - special cases for XAMPP on Linux and OS X.
- #415152 by david rothstein and moshe weitzman. A very first version of installcore command for Drupal 7. This installs or re-installs drupal core, including running the usual install profile tasks. It is not multi-site aware yet. Hopefully adrian or someone else will build upon this. Not available for ealier versions of drupal. see aegir project for for now.
- Some cleanup on installcore command. I am seeing a couple harmless errors during install. It seems like the drupal_bootstrap() in drupal_install_system() is not loading all modules like it should. It is a core bug, but I think this is exposing it. hard to nail down though. Anyway, this command works.
- make variable commands work on D7. Introduce DB independant versions of db_result() and db_fetch_object()
- #591628 by srhaber and moshe weitzman. enhance script command so you can maintain a script library if you wish (though a library of drush commands is usually a better idea). also add a scratch.php for one off php execution.
- #479952 by droplet. Replace deprecated ereg_* functions with equivalent preg_*
- Enhance installcore command so it can install into a specified sites subdirectory. A bit better error messages.
- Port update_7.inc to HEAD. Drupal 7 has no upgrade path yet, so this will not work at the moment. Also fixed some notices
- Commit a safer version of the drush_shell_exec command that accepts a printf formatted command, and additional parameters to the command string. each of the additional parameters are run through escapeshellarg to ensure that user input is safely escaped. the $indent property is no longer valid, but it was not in use in any of the core instances of the command i could find
- #613348 by mig5. Various spelling/grammar corrections.
- Add pronunciation guide. drush rhymes with flush and hush.
- Add 'ic' alias for installcore command.
- Move installcore command to own file and use dashes instead of underscore for its options. Options will eventually move to site alias syntax