Posted by stella on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:31
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-5--2-6:
- #282832 - added ability to set default name for bulk uploaded avatars.
- Modified the table structure, added two new tables and modified the image list generation sql so as to help improve performance.
Bug Fixes, maintenance, etc:
- #280612 - fix for missing update function.
- #280320 - patch for avatar page numbers not centering in one number and not only showing a subset of the numbers for long lists.
- #282487 - Removed some unused code
- #288596 - fix for uninstall not removing two tables.
- #289481 - fix for organic groups error when module is enabled but no groups are configured.
- #289481 - fixed issue where random avatar isn't assigned when custom image is deleted.
- #288491 - fix for distinct avatars feature not working.
- Fixed issue with deleting custom avatar and selecting a new avatar from the selection in the one form submit.
- Fixed psql support
- Removed auto_increment from col, not supported really in D5.
- Removed "IN (%s)" and replaced it with a db_placeholders equivalent.
- Updated coding style.
- Updated translation tempalte file.
Official release from tag: