Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Drupal Showcase have moved to the Case studies section.
When to create case study
- you want to showcase Drupal website
- you can provide description of the project
- you can provide technical details of the project e.g. modules used etc.
- you wish your case study to appear at the Featured section and on the front page
Before creating Case Study make sure to check guidelines.
When to post in this forum
- you just want to know what people think about your site
- you just want to write couple lines of text with site url and don't want to submit long case study
- site is very simple and uses common theme
- you don't want or can't provide description of the project and technical details
How to migrate your case study to new section
If you already posted case study at this forum but want it to be at the new case studies section instead:
- submit new case study (make sure to check guidelines)
- leave a comment at the issue so we could unpublish your old case study
Note: posts from this forum won't be promoted to front page anymore. Only Featured case studies from the new section appear at the front page.