Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The name YAML Form does not accurately describe this module's full use case and/or purpose.
Consider changing this module's title and/or namespace.
- YAML is a super popular and an easy to remember acronym.
- I was able purchase yamlform.com and yamlform.io
- The keywords "YAML and form" has great SEO
- This module build forms using YAML to store the form element's render array.
- YAML sounds too technical
- YAML scares off non developers
- Drupal community is looking for a webform replacement
- Drupal has history of not so great namespace like Ctools, CCK, and maybe yes also the name Drupal. The community has been better about fixing bad namespaces like changing Nodewords becoming Metatags.
- We could keep the namespace as YAML and change the project title to "Yet Another Form Builder", BTW http://yafb.com/ is taken :)
- Market is saturated with multiple variations of form and/or survey builder product names. http://alternativeto.net/software/webform/
- The ability to edit an entire form as YAML, is one of the most unique and powerful features within this module.
- I love YAML and this module would never have existed without YAML.
- I want this form builder to be site builder and developer friendly, which is also why I like the using the word YAML in this project's namespace because it is a very friendly and easy to learn markup language.