No code changes, only improved documentation. In a nutshell, the README now explains how to disable buffering in FastCGI, IIS and covers Varnish in more detail.
Last code changes were in 8.x-1.0-beta2.
Changes since 8.x-1.0-beta2:
- #2652692 by Wim Leers, bugsonly: BigPipe's Varnish documentation does not apply to Varnish 4
- #2644146 by Wim Leers, Fabianx, greg.1.anderson: BigPipe Varnish documentation: Surrogate-Control header value's future evolution?
- #2636930 by Wim Leers, patrickd, david_garcia: Document how to disable FastCGI's and IIS' response buffering
- #2640308 by martin107: Trivial missing param name $request_stack
- #2634194 by swentel: Change package from 'Core' to 'Performance and scalability'
- #2628742 by Wim Leers: Links in README aren't rendered as links: fix Markdown markup
- #2628542 by martin107: Trivial docblock fixes