Download big_pipe-8.x-1.0-beta2.tar.gztar.gz 22.2 KB
Download big_pipe-8.x-1.0-beta2.zipzip 30.27 KB
The second release of BigPipe, one day after the 8.0.1 release.
- Anonymous users are now supported. BigPipe will automatically be activated for anonymous users that have a session. E.g. e-commerce sites with a shopping cart will have a session as soon as they add something to the shopping cart. BigPipe will run for those users.
- As part of the above, the installation process was also simplified. No more need to log in anew after the module is installed to benefit from BigPipe.
- Documentation added.
- Composer support:
Changes since 8.x-1.0-beta1:
- #2603046 by Wim Leers, Fabianx, nod_, yched: Support anonymous users
- #2624604 by Wim Leers, rakesh.gectcr: Add composer.json to module
- Follow-up for issue #2621394: whitespace fixes.
- #2623674: Document BigPipe + reverse proxy
- Follow-up for issue #2621394: improved documentation about how BigPipe works at a high level.
- #2621394: Initial README + document relation to Page Cache & Dynamic Page Cache modules