This is release 1.4 of the Search API Autocomplete module, containing several bug fixes and new features.
This release adds a great deal of flexibility to the module. E.g., it is now possible to write your own autocompletion code (either as a plugin or in a custom script), and to deliver live results instead of autocomplete suggestions (with either of those methods).
Complete list of changes since release 1.3:
- #2503607 by drunken monkey: Added support for custom autocomplete scripts.
- #2458629 by sherakama, drunken monkey, mgifford: Added ARIA roles for search field and parent wrapper.
- #2503613 by drunken monkey: Fixed issues with multiple search fields on the same page.
- #2493919 by sg88, drunken monkey: Added the option to disable auto-submit.
- #2502937 by drunken monkey: Added flexibility for returned suggestions.
- #2503593 by drunken monkey: Added a hidden variable for changing the autocomplete delay.
- #2475435 by drunken monkey: Added support for switching the autocomplete implementation.