- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2015-133
- Project: Path Breadcrumbs (third-party module)
- Version: 7.x
- Date: 2015-July-15
- Security risk: 7/25 ( Less Critical) AC:Basic/A:Admin/CI:None/II:None/E:Theoretical/TD:All
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
This module enables you to configure breadcrumbs for any Drupal page.
The module didn't sufficiently filter user input values the in administration interface.
This vulnerability was mitigated by the fact that an attacker must have a role with the permission "Administer Path Breadcrumbs".
CVE identifier(s) issued
- Path Breadcrumbs 7.x-3.x versions prior to 7.x-3.3
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Path Breadcrumbs module,
there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Path Breadcrumbs module for Drupal 7.x, upgrade to Path Breadcrumbs 7.x-3.3
Also see the Path Breadcrumbs project page.
- Greg Anderson, Provisional Member of the Drupal Security Team
- David Snopek of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at https://www.drupal.org/contact.
Follow the Drupal Security Team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/drupalsecurity