core/drupal.form library is not added to all drupal forms.
core/drupal.formlibrary to all Drupal forms.
- Create a new library in the user module and a new user.register.js file where the code of
Drupal.behaviors.fillUserInfoFromBrowserwill be moved and add this new user library to the registration form.
There is a problem with form submission if you quickly double click the form.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and install the Drupal core
2. Go to /admin/structure/types/manage/article/fields/add-field
3. Select any type of field (lets pick Boolean)
4. Type the title "Test"
5. Double click the "Save and Continue"
It will be presented with "The machine-readable name is already in use. It must be unique."
The field of "field_test" was created successfully but unable to continue the process because of the double posting to the server, it causes the whole thing break.
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.4 MySQL] 86,181 pass(es), 6 fail(s), and 0 exception(s). View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.4 MySQL] 86,149 pass(es), 6 fail(s), and 0 exception(s). View