I thought it would be nice and helpful addition if we could integrate automatic translation suggestions through the Google AJAX Language API.
The work is pretty much done and feedback would be appreciated. If all this passes scrutiny, I'll port to D6.
- added admin configuration area to allow enabling/disabling if translation suggestions
- extended the jQuery code to fetch a translation
- added current locale setting to the Drupal.settings js object
- added boolean of whether or not to use translation suggestions to the Drupal.settings js object
- added a button to copy the suggested translation to the translation textarea
- made minor changes to the html of the "source" area to allow that either source or translation suggestion is copied to the translation textarea
- made minor UI change (html) to separate source text from suggested translation
- made minor css change to separate source text from suggested translation
- made minor css change so .toggle area highlights on hover