Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2013-058
- Project: MRBS (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x, 7.x
- Date: 2013-July-17
- Security risk: Highly critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Request Forgery, SQL Injection
MRBS is a free, GPL, web application using PHP and MySQL/pgsql for booking meeting rooms or other resources.
The module doesn't sufficiently filter user supplied data when creating queries which leads to a SQL injection vulnerability.
CVE identifier(s) issued
- A CVE identifier will be requested, and added upon issuance, in accordance with Drupal Security Team processes.
- MRBS module all versions.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed MRBS module, there is nothing you need to do.
Remove the module and all code from your site.
- There is no upgraded version available. The module should be disabled and all related code removed from the server.
Also see the MRBS project page.
- Michael Hess of the Drupal Security Team
- Greg Knaddison of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.