I noticed an issue with the latest dev version of the CTools Views Content module. When a view is created with exposed sorts and the view pane is added to a panel page and you configure the view pane settings in panels, the Sort By and Sort Order dropdowns do not retain the value you select.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a view with a content pane display.
- Add a few sort criteria and set them as exposed.
- In the view's pane settings section, select "Use exposed widgets form as pane configuration" under Allow Settings.
- Add the view pane to a panel/panelized page.
- In the view pane's settings, select a different value in the Sort By and Sort Order dropdowns, then click Finish.
- Go back into the view pane's settings and you will see that the dropdowns have reverted back to their default values instead of the values you selected in the previous step.
Some additional information that may help narrow down the issue:
- Exposed filters work as expected. The issue is limited to exposed sorts.
- The exposed sort option appears to be saved to the database since previewing or saving and viewing the page shows the view with the correct sort order. However if you go back into the view pane's settings form, the dropdowns do not show the correct value so I think the issue is with reading the current configuration from the database and selecting the correct Sort By/Order values in the dropdowns.
|#2||views-exposed-sorts-2037469-1.patch||1.38 KB||Jānis Bebrītis|
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Failed to run tests: tests were executed, but no results were found.
[ View ]