Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install the Standard profile
- Go to admin/structure/views
- Disable the Content view (admin/content)
When you disable the admin/content view, it no longer uses the View as a route, but falls back to the listing page provided by node module.
However, shortcut doesn't get updated, and continues to reference the no-longer-existing route.
Decouple shortcuts from menu links by creating a new content entity type: shortcut.
Patch is done, needs reviews.
User interface changes
- shortcuts are no longer stored in the menu_links table, they have their own storage, and shortcut sets no longer act as semi-bundles for menu links but as actual bundles of the new 'shortcut' entity type
- shortcut sets no longer keep the weird uuid reference to their shortcuts, because it's not needed anymore