Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Updated: Comment #10
- Sequence is a bit of a weird type data construct. It implements neither
ComplexDataInterfacebut it allows arbitrary keys
- The former makes it currently impossible to validate using the typed data validation API
- Let both Mapping and Sequence implement ComplexDataInterface. Both conceptually allow (arbitrary) keys and are complex by that definition
- Fix validation for Typed config elements, reusing (and maybe extending) TypedData validation
- Prove that validation of typed config works with the adaption of sequence