- Completely rewritten batching & queueing. Selecting all items on all pages is now batched in order to avoid timeouts.
- Removed the default views that ship with VBO. Use Administration Views instead.
- Certain Drupal actions that were never usable inside VBO are now no longer shown, see .
Changes since 7.x-3.0:
- Make sure the 'entity_load_capacity' setting is always initialized, to prevent VBO crashes.
- #1850856: Fixed advanced actions should be stored by AID.
- #1856692 by bojanz: Don't allow certain Drupal actions to be used with VBO.
- #1738226: Fixed Notice: Undefined index: action::node_assign_owner_action() in options_form().
- #1817248 by bojanz, drclaw | dbkern: Fixed Old views don't get updated correctly, processing hangs.
- #1844708 by bojanz: Remove the default views now that admin_views is stable.
- #1367644 by skipyT, bojanz: Batch the selecting of all ids on all pages, clean up execution types.
- #1826790 by bojanz: Remove the display_result() setting.
- #1826758 by bojanz: Remove _views_bulk_operations_operation_do().
- #1816190 by bojanz | threewestwinds: Fixed Rules Integration makes innacurate access assumptions.
- #1810508 by bojanz | colan: State that the 'Actions permissions' submodule is part of VBO.
- #1817978 by samalone: Fixed Undefined index: triggers in flag_flag()->get_valid_actions() .
- #1709948: Fixed Illegal string offset PHP 5.4.
- #1635146 by bojanz, Raphael Apard, hernani | Nchase: Fixed VBO within block no action works.