Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is a security release, containing an important security fix. Users of the project are strongly encouraged to update to this version as soon as possible.
In older versions, the “enable server” and “enable index” functionalities aren't properly guarded against CSRF attacks, leading to an attacker being able to enable any disabled server and all disabled indexes that are connected to a server. See the security advisory for details.
Complete list of changes:
- Patch by mr.baileys: Fixed "enable" function doesn't use security tokens.
- #1318904 by becw, das-peter, orakili, drunken monkey: Added improved handling for NULL values in Views.
- #1306008 by Damien Tournoud, drunken monkey: Fixed handling of negative facets.
- #1182912 by drunken monkey, sepgil: Added Rules action for indexing entities.
- #1507882 by jsacksick: Added "Exclude unpublished nodes" data alteration.
- #1225620 by drunken monkey: Added Batch API integration for the "Index now" functionality.
- #1777710 by dasjo: Remove dependency on $_GET['q'] for determining base paths.
- #1715238 by jsacksick: Fixed fulltext argument handler field list is broken.
- #1414138 by drunken monkey: Fixed internal static index property cache.
- #1253320 by drunken monkey, fago: Fixed improper error handling.