Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This release mostly contains bug fixes, most of which should be rather minor and not affect most users.
The most important part, though, is the change in how Views results are indexed (
So, if you are using Views, please update to this version of the Search API before updating to the next Views release!
Complete list of changes:
- #1368548 by das-peter: Do not index views results by entity id.
- #1422750 by drunken monkey, sepgil: Fixed illegal modification of entity objects.
- #1363114 by nbucknor: Fixed inclusion of upper bound in range facets.
- #1580780 by drunken monkey: Fixed default regexps of the Tokenizer.
- #1468678 by znerol: Fixed erroneous use of Drupal multibyte wrapper functions.
- #1600986 by DamienMcKenna: Fixed dependencies of exported search servers.
- #1569874 by cpliakas: Fixed removal/adding of facets when indexed fields are changed.
- #1528436 by jsacksick, drunken monkey: Fixed handling of exportable entities.