Download admin_menu-7.x-3.0-rc2.tar.gztar.gz 48.82 KB
Download admin_menu-7.x-3.0-rc2.zipzip 58.06 KB
Important: Administration Views (admin_views) has been moved into a separate project and is no longer included.
Changes since 7.x-3.0-rc1:
- #870388 by swentel, sun: Keep module permissions open when there is a hash in the URL.
- #1143710 by sun, cmseasy: Added l10n modules to developer modules list.
- #1262320 by sun: Added test for custom external links.
- #1376852 by sun, kenwest: Fixed Cached icon breaks HTTPS pages.
- #1406014 by sun: Added helper script for setting up required permissions.
- #884032 by tim.plunkett, tomas.teicher, sun: Added enabled views to the 'Views' menu.
- Fixed Administration menu cache is no longer flushed.
- #562304 by sun: Fixed Menu is not updated after user role or permission changes.
- #1194528 by corbacho, sun: Allow to configure client-side caching.
- #871644 by sun: Hide links pointing to category/overview pages when empty.
- #1467992 by sun: Removed obsolete 'hide' property from hook_admin_menu_map().
- #502408 by sun: Move invocation/processing into hook_page_build().
- Removed orphan/bogus/unnecessary files definitions.
- #1319138 by donquixote, sun: Fixed 'Page requisites' should flush page cache.
- #1434886 by sime, sun: Fixed JS cache HTTP response times out due to Content-Length header.
- #1472236 by 10oclock, sun: Fixed Illegal string offset error on PHP 5.4.
- #1092970 by hansfn, sun: Fixed missing Content-Type and charset breaks HTTP response in certain environments.
- #1361674 by sun: Fixed 'Run updates' does not appear despite 'administer software updates' permission.
- #1292838 by smk-ka: Fixed Incorrect calculation of cache expiry timestamp.
- #1468482 by sun: Fixed Menu is cached by session ID, but session ID does not change when switching users via Devel.
- #588518 by sun, Dave Reid, mstrelan: Added hook_admin_menu_cache_info() to allow other modules to expose individual caches to flush.
- #282775 by pillarsdotnet, Dmitriy.trt, jenlampton, sun: Fixed disabled menu links are not hidden.
- #1210844 by Takeo, sun: Fixed sticky table header covered by admin_menu.
- #1436426 by sun: Clarified installation instructions for permissions to enable.
- Make categories below Configuration appear in alphabetical order.
- #946736 by sun: Do not output items linking to their parents and items that should appear in the breadcrumb only.
- #1428584 by sun: Fixed Users expect 'Add content' below 'Content'.
- Fixed module tests.
- #759406 by fietserwin, fcjversc, JamesK: Fixed toolbar shadow breaks dropdown menu in IE7/8.
- #1030856 by queenvictoria, stompersly: Fixed PHP notice in admin_menu_merge_tree() for dynamic paths that do not contain dynamic placeholders.
- #1058638 by sun: Splitted admin_views into dedicated drupal.org project.
- #1097312 by sun, dalin, mstrelan, dalin: Fixed 'Tasks' and 'Index' links appear on the top-level.
- Fixed various items and link subtrees are not ordered correctly.
- #1408416 by sun: Added hook_admin_menu_output_build() to complement hook_admin_menu_output_alter() hook.
- #1405212 by sun: Temporarily fixed Unresolved dependency on next Drupal core release.
- #1189672 by Dave Reid, pwolanin: Fixed "Flush all caches" and "Toggle developer modules" open to CSRF.
- #502500 by naught101, sun: Re-added "Add content" as top-level item.
- #1251232: Remove lines from admin_menu.info that would be added by packaging system or handled by git_deploy.
- #1177202 by das-peter, dereine, sun: Fixed copying and re-injection of child router items breaks badly.
- #1212064 by sun: Updated admin_views default views for VBO 3.x.
- #1196590 by sun: Fixed errors and notices for admin_views with Views 3.
- #1291912 by sun: Fixed bad character encoding in text files.
- by sun: Fixed fatal error if $expand_map is empty.
- #1144768 by idlewilder, sun: Fixed devel modules to skip are not displayed.
- #1079374 by WillHall: Fixed JS Error: unrecognized expression: [href=/].
- #1114132 by joelstein, sun: Added Field UI to list of developer modules.
- #1146644 by Dave Reid, sun: Fixed PHP 5.3 strict incompatibility.
- #1008380 by bdragon, sun: Updated admin_views for D7.
- #1146644 by sun: Fixed PHP 5.3 compability in tests.
- #1020812: Fixed link to settings page in help text.
- #442560 by sun: Fixed 'defer' script attribute breaks Drupal.behaviors in FF3.6.
- #1022902 by matglas86, sun: Updated for changed core Toolbar styles.