Posted by mpotter on
Last updated: April 13, 2012 - 19:36
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc1:
- #1529202 by mpotter, mstrelan: Fixed Unable to revert overrides because clear-block is now clearfix.
- #1505044 by neochief: Fixed features_var_export() adds additional prefix to multiline strings contained in objects.
- #1510710 by neochief: Fixed Incorrect key in features_include_defaults() with reset parameters.
- #1402262 by hefox: Fixed features.api.php mentions 'features_source()' key, but the actual key in use is 'feature_source()'.
- #939254 by hefox, fago: Added Return the () to hook_features_pipe_component_alter().
- #894572 by pearcec, eporama, Grayside, andrewlevine: Added Features with only module dependencies not recognized as features.
- #1231118 by tim.plunkett, jhedstrom, nielsonm, arnested: Fixed Generate code according to coding standards.
- #1493274 by neochief, hefox: Fixed Feature installed before Strongarm blocks all other variable imports.
- #1287594 by tim.plunkett: Don't wrap .info file values in double quotes.
- #1437388 by hefox: Fixed check if file exists before including it in features_include().
- #1496322 by hefox, dajjen: Added Make package autocomplete search string case insensitive .
- #1279938 by derhasi, helmo: Added Features support for languages.
- #1305048 by mongolito404: Fixed Undefined index error in user_permission_features_export_render().
- #1063204 by careernerd, davidwhthomas, hefox | mrfree: Fixed Adding a new permission causes integrity constraint violation.
- #1432264 by ezra-g, tim.plunkett | samhassell: Fixed Changes to hook_views_api() cause Views plugins to be undefined.
- Revert "Issue #1432264 by ezra-g, tim.plunkett | samhassell: Fixed Changes to hook_views_api() cause Views plugins to be undefined."
Official release from tag: