Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-2007-014
- Project: Print (third-party module)
- Version: 5.x and 4.7.x
- Date: 2007-July-09
- Security risk: Less critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Access bypass
Print is a module that allows site administrators to produce a "print friendly" version of a posting. By manipulating URL arguments, authenticated and anonymous users are able to access posts that should have been restricted by a node access module such as Organic Groups, Taxonomy Access Control, Taxonomy Access Lite, etc.
- Print for Drupal 5.x before 5.x-1.2
- Print for Drupal 4.7.x before 4.7-1.0
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Print module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
See also the Print project page.
The security contact for Drupal can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the form at http://drupal.org/contact.