Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2012-053
- Project: Organic groups (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2012-March-28
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Access bypass
Organic groups (OG) enables users to create and manage their own 'groups'. Each group can have subscribers, and maintains a group home page where subscribers communicate amongst themselves.
The module's Views integration does not filter out information from display groups to which the current user does not have access, exposing private group titles and the fact that the content is associated with the group.
- Organic Groups 6.x-2.x versions prior to 6.x-2.3.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Organic groups module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Organic Groups module for Drupal 6.x, upgrade to Organic Groups 6.x-2.3
Also see the Organic groups project page.
- Adam Ross the module maintainer
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.