The site information settings at admin/config/system/site-information need to be converted to use the new configuration system.
- Create a default config file and add it to the system module.
- Convert the admin UI in system.admin.inc to read to/write from the appropriate config.
- Convert any code that currently accesses the variables used to use the config system.
- Some of these settings are first set in the installer, which may or may not make life more complicated.
- Write an upgrade path from D7 -> D8 to migrate existing data to the new system and drop the appropriate variables.
This is possibly a more involved task than the other novice ones because of the number of variables and the fact that you might need to touch the installer. However if you're feeling brave feel free to give it a start. Any amount of progress would be helpful.
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 37,006 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 36,981 pass(es). View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 36,579 pass(es), 7 fail(s), and 0 exception(s). View