Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
have a BOOK that has many EDITIONS.
BOOKs has a multivalued entityrelation field "book2edition" to it's EDITIONs.
i need a view that only displays ONE EDITION per BOOK: the first one, the one with delta=0
is this possible?
i know well how to use relations but not how to filter on a delta.
tried the following
* added a edition view
* added reverse"book2edition" relation as "book"
* added "book2edition" relation as "backtoeditions"
* filtered by "book2edition:delta" with all 3 possible tables (edition and the two relations)
none did work, as expected.
huh, don't know if this is
* a feature request - if this cannot be done now any way
* a support request - if this can be done with views or contrib or magick
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 121 pass(es). View