Changes since 6.x-3.9:
- Security Advisory: SA-CONTRIB-2012-011 by Justin Klein Keane: Sanitize region names in admin view to prevent XSS attack via flexible layout creator.
- #979912: Remove theme code that can cause plugins to disappear during maintenance mode.
- Minor fix to caching spotted in d7
- #1241064 by pillarsdotnet: Ensure content object returned by ctools_content_render is in fact an object.
- #1082098 by mikeytown2: Fix notice with styles.
- #1159072 by DamienMcKenna: Fix doxygen on hook_default_apenls_renderer_pipeline
- #865840 by c4rl. Give the legacy error message an actual link
- #956394 by DamienMcKenna: Layout field too small for custom flexible.
- #1106302: Saved Flexible layouts break if using only defaults.
- Restore lost field region selector.
- #1130300 by dereine: Panel fields should derive from fields, not the generic row.
- Remove conflict from cherrypick
- Require permission to administer styles in order to administer styles.
- Fix notice caused by unsettings $_POST
- Removing translation directories