Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Last updated March 11, 2015.
Groups.drupal.org (GDO) is the Drupal community site. It is a place where groups of Drupal users can organize, plan and work on different projects.
There are four types of groups on GDO:
- Geographical: organized around a location, e.g. Rome, Italy or Wyoming, USA.
- Working groups: organized around a task or topic, e.g. working on Drupal coding standards, Import API in Drupal core (IMP), or Drupal for activists.
- Distribution: organized around Drupal distributions.
- Event planning: organized around events, e.g. DrupalCamps and DrupalCons.
Browse existing groups to find the ones which suit you.
Drupal user groups organize events all over the planet. Browse the global event list to find some near you!
Where to seek help?
- A group for local user group organizers — get tips on hosting events, organizing your group, advertising, etc. especially for geographically-based groups.
- Maintenance group for group admins — talk about issues related to managing users/members, dealing with spam, etc.
- Groups.drupal.org infrastructure working group — learn about and suggest changes to the technical platform that Drupal Groups uses.
- Groups.drupal.org issue queue — file bugs and feature requests about the technical platform that Drupal Groups uses.
- IRC channel #drupal-groups — talk to other group organizers and those maintaining the Drupal Groups infrastructure.