Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
My main interests are:
- Information management and organisation
- Improving usability and balance between analog and digital in everyday life
- Prevent the growing digital exclusion between society and we the people
For me Open Source arguable is the best foundation to improve from for these things. Open and borderless communication and collaboration is what liberates us to make this happen everywhere.
I'm currently working on:
- ShazbotLabs.org - Developing the Shazbot Labs Information Management (SLIM) API, an issue, project and change driven platform
The following sites will be built on the SLIM Drupal Edition platform:
- Baksteg.se - Social innovation through Open Source-inspired collaboration
- OpenSharing.biz - A new way to provide open and accessible knowledge and learning
- YouApps.com - Provide a more user and usability oriented "app"-database where privacy, transparency and integrity is prioritized
My vision is beginning to take form...
- Member for
- 8 years 1 month
- Over 10 edits
Getting better at it...