Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Seasoned Software Engineer with focus on social networks, e-commerce, and content management. Certified Scrum Product Owner. Co-author of the German O'Reilly book on Drupal 7. Recent and practical experience in implementing large software systems with Drupal, Symfony, and Laravel4. Experience with many other software systems in the past: CakePHP, OXID, Magento, OXID eSales, Typo3, SixCMS, Autonomy IDOL, Broadvision One-to-one. Speaks NodeJS, PHP5.5, jQuery, C, MySQL, Varnish, Redis and many more obscure languages and systems. Florishes in agile environments with SCRUM or XP processes. Proud father of three kids, husband of a lovely wife. Enjoys his Mac and iPad, sailing and tinkering with physical computing and the internet of things.
- Member for
- 15 years 11 months
- 1 edit
I co-authored the book: Praxiswissen Drupal 7. oreillys basics (German)
- PHPTAL theme engine (13 commits)
- Tax'o'Menu (4 commits)
- Another port of andreas01 (this one for PHPTAL) (4 commits)
- coComment integration (3 commits)
- Teaser module (1 commit)
- Separate "management" theme for administrative pages (1 commit)
- Manage theme (1 commit)
- Thematous (1 commit)
- Zental (1 commit)
- Secondary links and themed style sheets (the missing module) (1 commit)
- Builder - generate modules from YAML specs (1 commit)
- Autosite: A minimal approach to drupal mass hosting (1 commit)
- Total: 32 commits
olav helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.