This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This tiny module adds several fields to a node to make the display of overview pages more flexible. It uses hook_nodeapi() to do so.
The additional fields are:
- teaser_title - Provide an alternative title for overview pages
- teaser_image - A thumbnail to be placed on overview pages
- teaser_link - an arbitrary URL for the "read more" link
- teaser_weight - to sort
These fields are kept as additional columns in the node table.
PLEASE NOTE: This module is rather old and should no longer be used or necessary. In recent Drupal versions it is much easier to add the above fields either through CCK or through the new fields in core.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display
- Downloads: 448
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.