All-round designer and web builder. I have a long history of theming for complex, ambitious, bespoke websites.
A couple highlights:
- Theming for Le Figaro, oldest and one of the biggest daily newspapers in France. http://buytaert.net/le-figaro-using-drupal
- Theming lead in a team of 4 front enders for the worldwide overhaul of Cartier's websites. http://www.cartier.us/
- Member for
- 11 years 10 months
- Among the first Drupal Association individual members, in 2007 https://assoc.drupal.org/membership/individuals
- Co-organized many Camps and other Drupal events in France.
- Co-organized DrupalCon Paris 2009, as main designer among other roles. http://paris2009.drupalcon.org/
- Co-organized the Frontend United conferences (2012 to 2015). http://frontendunited.org/
- Hundreds of photos taken at Drupal events around the world –with dozens favorited– contributed on Flickr with a Creative Commons licence. https://www.flickr.com/photos/elv/collections/72157607827401551/