Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Companies Worked For
Kenneth Copeland Ministries
- Member for
- 7 years 7 months
- Over 5 edits
Creator / maintainer of a few modules.
Patch submitter for other modules.
Core issue tackler from time to time.
One of 3 founders of the Springfield, MO Drupal meetup.
Areas of Expertise:
DrupalCon Portland 2013
Credited on 3 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Responsive Menus (41 commits)
- CiviCRM Stripe (15 commits)
- Feeds HTTPFetcher AA (Advanced Authentication) (12 commits)
- jQuery Raty (Star Rating) Widgets (10 commits)
- Bootstrap (4 commits)
- ResponsiveSlides (2 commits)
- Views Bootstrap (2 commits)
- Bootstrap Modal Messages (2 commits)
- Messages to Block (1 commit)
- Provision (1 commit)
- Entityform (1 commit)
- HybridAuth Social Login (1 commit)
- Webform Ajax (1 commit)
- Metatag (1 commit)
- Crumbs, the Breadcrumbs suite (1 commit)
- Commerce Stripe (1 commit)
- Total: 96 commits
I contributed Drupal patches
I contributed Drupal modules
I contributed to Drupal issue queues
I contributed Drupal documentation
I reviewed Project applications
I help in the Drupal support forums
I provide Drupal-related services
I give support on IRC
I help mentor new contributors