This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides a Postal Code / Zipcode field type for CCK.
- Validation of postal codes for: Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei Darusalam, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, France, Germany, Guadeloupe, Guinea-Bissau, Hungary, Italy, India, Japan, Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and USA.
- Formatting of postal codes
- Zipcode CCK fields can be used as a Token
- This module is compatible with module Node Import module, allowing it to import data into phone fields.
Original author: Thierry Guégan
Use with Node Import
Previously, this documentation page suggested adding a zipcode.inc file to the Node Import module to enable the modules to work together. That code is now included in Zipcode. If you have added this file to node_import, you will need to remove it when you upgrade this module past 6.x-2.9.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 365 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,132
- Last modified: January 18, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.