Yammer initially launched as micro blogging service and soon evolved to emerge as a full-fledged enterprise social network. It facilitates organization’s co-worker to discuss ideas or on-going projects with colleagues and experts.
The yammer feeds module provides access to yammer messages using OAuth authentication. It pulls yammer feeds from a particular network and displays them in a Drupal block.
- Yammer messages are displayed in a Drupal block. User can configure and customize the block.
- Each element of a message is formatted using proper css class and classes are customizable within yammer_feeds.css
- Drupal block containing yammer message is loaded through Ajax call to maximize site performance
- Cache support is also provided for this purpose.
OAuth PHP Library: http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/php/OAuth.php
The 7.x version of this module is now under development. You are encouraged to participate. Maintenance fixes only to the 6.x version.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,366
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.