Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
X-ray module gives a look at the skeletal structure of a site to help developers and site builders see how things work.
- A technical summary is added to the help above the main administrative sections. For example, blocks, content types, and menus are summarized on Structure; themes on Appearance; etc.
- A table of permission titles matched to their permission machine names.
- A table of most* hooks which Drupal invokes (and when they are invoked) and that are available to be implemented.
- The function and arguments producing each page you visit, displayed on that page.
- The form ID of every form you see, displayed on the form.
Planned features (in the short term)
- To node pages, add what content type the node is.
- A report with a technical overview of the site content structure, with relationships between content types. (Ideally, this will be graphical.)
- A report with explanations of what in Drupal produces each page in the menu structure.
- Provide visual aids and information to help site builders understand their own sites or ones they've taken over (perhaps as integration with the Site Documentation module).
- Provide visual aids and information useful for module developers (perhaps move these parts to Devel module).
* Hooks are based on naming convention, and can only all be identified by very careful grepping of the code, which this module does not do; instead, all hooks which use module_invoke() are identified.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,075
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.